Vacancy Announcement for one of the largest group of Companies
PositionSr. Executive/Asst. Manager, Tax & VAT
Employment StatusFull Time
Application DeadlineOctober 19, 2019
Job Description for the role of Sr. Executive / Asst. Manager –
- Maintain all VAT related registers, VAT return submission, manage VAT as par laws & regulations.
- Manage & regulate Tax including TDS, with holding return submission, Tax certificate collection and issues etc.
- Maintain all level of communication with the local custom office, VAT commissioner, division office, circle office, custom intelligence office etc.
- Check documents & preparation of monthly VAT return.
- Should be able to generate VAT related report according to management requirement.
- Check bills for Tax & VAT deduction where applicable.
- To understand the transactions in view of rules and regulations of Govt. for Income Tax & VAT.
- To prepare all documents and reports related to income Tax statement.
- To ensure submission of Income Tax return in due time along with the required documents for that purpose.
- Maintain book of as required by income tax, Vat rules and company act.
- RJSC related works like company formation, share transfer, allotment and filling annual return.
Our ideal candidate for the above role has the skills listed:
- Must have comprehensive knowledge on VAT & Tax
- Advanced skills in use of Microsoft Office Package
- Ability to detect numerical anomalies on reports at a glance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicant should have pleasant personality, honesty, smartness & hardworking ability.
- Able to take responsibility to meet objectives, fulfill responsibilities, deadlines and ability to work under pressure
Generally, candidates that possess the above skills have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting from any reputed university
- Chartered Accountancy course completed from a reputed Chartered Accountancy Firm will get preference
- 3-5 years proven experience with career progression in the field of Tax & VAT
Age: Not exceeding 35 years
40K to 55K (Negotiable, Depends on Experience & Qualification)
***Mention the position you are applying for in the subject line
***Please do not apply, if the criteria does not match with your profile.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org